I heartily appreciate your interest in writing the guest post on MoneyGlare.com and take the opportunity to welcome blog writers for writing guest posts that will help my readers to better their personal financial management skills and will help you to share knowledge and get recognition.
As we accept guest posts but we have some guidelines for submitting the guest post.
So go through the following guidelines for writing and submitting guest posts on Money Glare.
- Each guest post will be thoroughly reviewed before getting published. Further submitting a guest post do not guarantee its publication. A guest post is likely to be published only if it is beneficial for our readers.
- You can submit the guest post on financial topics such as saving, investment, mutual fund, earning-tips, insurance, equity, debt, etc.
- Submitted post should have original and quality content and should not have been published online before.
- You will get backlink and recognition among our readers.
- The posts should not be less than 500 words and preferably be limited to 1500 words or less.
- We reserve the right to edit or alter submitted post before it is finally published.
- Your post should not be promoting any product or service. It should not carry any affiliate link. If you need to advertise or promote any product or service you can always refer our advertisement page on MoneyGlare.
- You can use text formatting for your post for easy reading.
- You should be careful of spellings, grammar, and usage of punctuations. Submissions requiring excessive editing might well be rejected.
- Use only relevant and valid links in your post. Irrelevant and non-working links would be removed without any notice.
- You can include a short bio at the end of the post and can also include a link to your site on which you blog.
- Money Glare does not offer any monetary compensation for writing guest posts.
- All the guest posts once published will become the sole property of MoneyGlare.com, and you can’t publish it elsewhere.
Guest Posts submissions that closely follow the above guidelines are much likely to get published. It usually takes one to three weeks for a guest post to get published, and I will notify you by email at least one day before the post getting published.
Further, if your guest post is not accepted for publication, I will write to inform you regarding this so that you may submit it on other blogs.
Please do include the following information when you submit a guest post:
1. Full Name / Blogger Name
2. Your Blog URL
3. Title of the Post
4. The Actual Post Content
5. Attach images which you would like to include in the post. (If any)
6. Author’s bio-data with no commercial or affiliate link